Thursday, February 7, 2013

Neptune's trident is fabricated from wood

Today I decided to fabricate the trident using wood. I enjoy carving wood; therefore, it was a joy to return to woodworking after a 5 year absence.

The staff I used was from a set of chopsticks I found in the kitchen. The trident was carved/formed from a piece of hard maple.

I used my flex-router with a woodworking bit to carve and form the three prongs.

Wood was used in order to help me keep everything as firm and straight as possible.

 Neptune trident fabrication

 Neptune trident fabrication

 Neptune trident fabrication
 Neptune trident fabrication

 Neptune trident fabrication
 Neptune trident fabrication

 Neptune trident fabrication

 Neptune trident fabrication

 Neptune trident fabrication

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live sculpting broadcast by HandsofCaesar.com